I’m pretty sure everyone out there has watched a TED talk or two and really enjoyed them.. the beauty of TED-Ed is that you’re able to build a lesson around a TED talk, YouTube video or TED-Ed original.
When you make these TED-Ed lesson you’re able to search from various categories or even create you own lesson.
You’re able to create any lesson based on your subject of choice. There are so many resources on how to create your own lesson that this site is a great tool to get students into a discussion on topics.
A Gami can be an exciting tweet or status update. It can be a fun way to tell a story. It can be a thank you message or a vacation postcard. It can be a birthday greeting, party invite or cool way to share photos. The possibilities are endless!
• Create, customize and share from your iPhone or iPad with intuitive touch menu and controls
• Use your iPhone or iPad camera to easily insert a photo background or pick a photo from your camera roll
• Doodle on the background with your finger or stylus
• Record your voice with your iPhone or iPad mic
EASY TO USE
Create a Gami in 3 easy steps:
1 – Customize a character and choose your background
2 – Record your voice or type a message for your character to say
3 – Share your Gami on Facebook, Twitter or send via text or email
• Mix and match your character & background
• Record your voice or type a message
• Resize character and place it in the scene
• Personalize with a photo background
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS
• View Gami as a web URL on all devices
WAYS PEOPLE ARE USING A GAMI
• Greetings & Invites – Tell a story, liven up a blog, introduce someone
• Education –Teach a lesson, create a book report, share a vacation
• Business & Marketing – Pitch an idea, sell a product, showcase a company