Flick! The easiest and simplest way to share documents, videos and images between iPads, iPhones, iPods, Macs, and other devices and operating systems. Check our website getflick.io for details. It’s all done by simply flicking from one device to any nearby devices running the Flick app.
It’s hassle free! Place photos, notes, documents and contacts onto your Flicktop and flick to any other device running the app. The built-in Flicktop provides a safe layer where files are easily transferred with a simple flick gesture. Once the file lands on your Flicktop you can then decide whether to save or delete it.
One of the really cool features is Auto Destruct! You can set images or notes you send to your friends to auto destruct after a set amount of time. No more embarrassing photos or notes floating around! Great fun….
The app uses both WiFi and Bluetooth to connect devices and share files. Photos, videos, contacts, notes and games are available from within the app. Sharing other files such as Keynote, Pages and Numbers documents are handled via the “open in another app” feature from those apps.
To flick files to and from your Mac, download the free Flick for OS X from the Mac app store. On Mac devices the functionality is available only over WiFi.
For sending to and from other devices visit getflick.io to download the free app from the flick website.
– Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts between iOS devices
– Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts to Mac OSX devices
– Flick photos, videos, notes, and contacts to other devices and operating systems
– Flick documents from other apps using the “Open in another app” function.
– Broadcast files, photos or notes to all connected devices
– Set photos, notes and other documents to Auto Destruct
– Save received photos to camera roll
– Take a photo or video directly within the app
– Save documents received using “open in”
– Paste copied images or files onto the Flicktop for flicking to other devices
– Copy from the Flicktop to other apps
– Choose your own wall paper for your Flicktop
– Play Tic Tac Toe with other Flick users.
– Email all files on the Flicktop in a single email
– Flick Bitcoin requests between devices